Sunday, April 16, 2017

Color Throwdown #438

Hello friends!  Has anyone missed me?  I don’t find much time for stamping and blogging lately, but this Easter Sunday has been blessedly quiet.  After church and a nice family dinner (oh, and a nap!) I’ve had some great time for stamping.  So here’s a card I made, using the current Color Throwdown  #438.  Sadly, I need a sympathy card this week…

Color Throwdown #438

For this card, I used the prety Bold Blooms stamp set and matching Die-Namics from My Favorite Things, stamping in Coral Crush, Peach Bellini, Lemon Chiffon, Limelight and Sour Apple hybrid inks.  The sentiment, from the Deepest Sympathy stamp set, was stamped in Versafine Onyx Black ink on a new Die-Namics Sentiment Label Strip.  Behind the flowers and strip, I stamped the BG Diagonal Stripes background in Versamark ink and embossed with white embossing powder, then die cut it with the Pierced Rectangle STAX Die-Namics.  I mounted this to a panel of Grout Gray card stock, then mounted to a white card base.  I could add some sequins or enamel dots for further embellishment, but think it just needs to stay simple.

Below I’m including photos of some more cards I have made recently, but haven’t had time to blog.  If you would like information about any of these cards… stamps used, colors, etc. just shoot me an email!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Mom's Birthday

The birthday card I made for my Mom last month.

Kelsey's Graduation

For my daughters graduation from Vet Tech school in March.

Chuck's Graduation

For my daughter’s boyfriend, who graduated on the same day from Culinary School.

Quackers

For my hubby, for our 27th anniversary last week.

Color Throwdown #421

Actually made this one back in November when I was a retreat and realized I had never blogged it!

4 comments:

Georgiana said...

Great bunch of cards!

Lyn said...

Wowser what a treat to stop by and see so many beautiful cards <3

LeAnne said...

These are all delightful, Tammy! I LOVE the bright florals on the first one! But the red weathered paper on the chef one....wish I had some of that paper, it's wonderful! Hope you are all well and had a great Easter!

Lynn Put said...

Tammy, these are all such beautiful cards! Thank you so much for playing along with the Color Throwdown.