Friday, September 19, 2014

A Day for Daisies – I’m back!!

adfd_dtbadge
Yay, today’s the day I can share that I have rejoined the fabulously talented girls on the A Day for Daisies team!  I had greatly enjoyed my time on this team last year, but after my Dad’s passing last December I had to leave the team for awhile, as stamping took a big back seat to getting through the grief and other issues.  But, while I miss my Dad terribly, life has carried on and I’m so glad to be welcomed back to this team!
Today marks a new release at ADFD… Tammy has once again created some fantastic images you’re doing to love with the new Tiny Teacup Fairies!  There’s also a new challenge today on the ADFD blog
it’s an Anything Goes challenge!  My favorite kind!
So here’s my Tiny Teacup Fairy creation…
Tiny Teacup Fairy tag by Tammy Hershberger
I used the new Tea Time Fairy, and decided to make a tag, and will save this to maybe attach to a box of tea or a sweet teacup to give as a gift!  My image is colored with Copics, printed on X-press It blending card stock.  I wasn’t able to capture it well in my photo but I added some clear Wink of Stella glitter to the wings.
Be sure to stop over at the ADFD blog to check out the challenge details, and I hope that you’ll join us!  And be sure to visit the ADFD team members for more of these adorable images today!
Arielle Gordon
Broni Holcombe
Danielle Kennedy
Juliana Swanson
Thanks so much for stopping by today!

8 comments:

Kelly Latevola said...

So pretty! Your coloring is gorgeous! I just love that mint and pink together

Celeste Goff said...

What a beautiful tag Tammy!

Queen Mary said...

So happy to have you back Tammy! I love this little fairy! She is so cute and you have made such a beautiful little tag with her!

Jodi Collins said...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE this Tammy!!! Your coloring is SO soft and pretty!!! just darling!

Dolly LaBelle said...

Nice to see you back, and your tag is so pretty. Your coloring is always perfect!
I share your sadness in loosing your father. I lost my dad in March, and I know he is in a better place now. What a great man he was, and continues to be my angel watching over me and the family. Hugs to you!

Melody said...

That is the SWEETEST image! Darling tag!

Linda McClain said...

Yay! I know they're glad to have you back. What a sweet and precious tag. Love it!

Monika/Buzsy said...

This is so sweet Tammy. Love the darling image and the pretty colors.